Planning a Wedding from A to I Do - August
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a comprehensive workshop on the wedding planning process, offered in an intimate, low stress environment. With a maximum of three other couples, you and your fiancé will review such topics as;
- Where to Begin?
- Guest lists, Budget, and Timelines, Oh My!
- How to Find and Hire the Right Vendor
- Making it Yours: Décor and Memorabilia
- Herding Cats: How to Keep the Event Flowing
- Wedding Therapy: The People We Love in the Moments We Hate
- The Boring but Important Paperwork, and
- How to Remember all the Things You Forget
A Q&A session will follow the presentation, and focused attention will be given to your specific event and its issues. Each couple will receive a Planning Starter Kit which includes several useful templates, an annotated copy of the day’s presentation, and other goodies. Register now to get your seat at the table!
- A to I Do$249$2490$0