Sun, Oct 10|
Planning a Wedding from A to I Do
You and your partner will gain the benefit of my more than ten years of wedding planning knowledge, all in one easy afternoon.
Time & Location
Oct 10, 2021, 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the Event
This is a comprehensive, interactive, online workshop about the wedding planning process. You and your fiancé will review such topics as;
- Where to Begin?
- Guest lists, Budget, and Timelines, Oh My!
- How to Find and Hire the Right Vendor
- Making it Yours: Décor and Memorabilia
- Herding Cats: How to Keep the Event Flowing
- Wedding Therapy: The People We Love in the Moments We Hate
- The Boring but Important Paperwork, and
- How to Remember all the Things You Forget
There will be a brief Q&A following each topic and another, longer session following the presentation. In advance of the webinar, you will be emailed templates for tracking timeline, budget, vendors, payments, and guest list. After, you will be sent an annotated copy of the day’s presentation.
From A to I Do
Registration for webinar; Planning a Wedding from A to I Do!